15 Chicken Wings, whole and thawed, about 4 pounds total
3 Tbs. Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the 4 inch rack with Pam spray.
2) Place about half of the wings in a plastic bag. A zipper type bag is best.
3) Shake half the Mrs. Dash and half of the Old Bay seasonings all over the wings in the bag.
4) Seal the bag shut and shake the bag, to ensure the seasonings spreads all over the wings.
5) Take the wings from the bag and place them on the 4 inch rack.
6) Place the 2nd half of the wings in the plastic bag and repeat steps 3 – 5 above.
7) Position the wings so none are on top of the other. They will probably be touching and close together on the rack to all fit.
8) Discard the bag.
9) Cook at high power for 25 minutes.
10) Turn the wings over.
11) Cook at high power for 20 minutes.